- Are you tired of going to parties and misplacing your glass because it looks like all the others?
- Are you tired of using wine glass charms and forgetting which one you were given after you've had a beverage (or three)?
- Do you hate that your wineglass charm clanks when you swirl or hits the base of the glass when you sip (slug)?
- Worse still, do you hate when your wineglass charm falls off and ends up in the dog's mouth?
- Struggling with how to add some fun and excitement to your party or family gathering?
That's why we invented Glasswhere (as in "where's my freaking glass?")
Because we were from the wine industry we always found wine glass identifiers a good idea but poorly executed –we hated that the charms were generally old school and often fell off our glass but we especially hated that they rattled when we swirled our wine glass. Also after a glass of wine or two friends often forgot which charm they’d been given.
We decided to develop our product GlassWhere™ out of silicone so they would stick to the base of your stemware while also ensuring that you could easily write on it with any ballpoint pen and wipe it off afterwards for reuse. We added the usual CapaBunga® humor while also leaving space for a name – what a great way to get a party or conversation started!
No more jangling charms falling off your glass when you sip, no more annoying rattling when you swirl and definitely no more forgetting which one you were given, you can remember how to write your name when your sipping, can't you?
most likely to:
- say something inappropriate
- avoid the dishes
- start an argument
- get emotional
- eat the leftovers
- enjoy one too many